Check our availability calendar display above – Dates in RED no longer available
SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT SHORT STAY OFFERS
Direct Deposit to ABN registered Account
TARIFFS & SEASONS
Low Season – minimum 5 night stay – Stay 7+ nights & Save $50 per night
Daily $500 Weekly $3150
04/02/2017 – 31/03/2017
23/04/2017 – 22/06/2017
09/07/2017 – 31/8/2017
03/02/2018 – 29/03/2018
22/04/218 – 01/07/2018
22/07/2018 – 31/08/2018
Mid Season – minimum 5 night stay
Daily $550 Weekly $3850
22/01/2017 – 03/02/2017
23/06/2017 – 08/07/2017
01/09/2017 – 15/09/2017
08/10/2017 – 08/12/2017
21/01/2018 – 02/02/2018
02/07/2018 – 21/07/2018
01/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
14/10/2018 – 7/12/2018
High Season – minimum 7 night stay
Daily $700 Weekly $4900
07/01/2017 – 21/01/2017
01/04/2017 – 21/04/2017
16/09/2017 – 07/10/2017
09/12/2017 – 17/12/2017
08/01/2018 – 20/01/2018
30/03/2018 – 21/04/2018
08/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
Peak Season – minimum stay 7 nights
Daily $1100 Weekly $7700
17/12/2016 – 06/01/2017
18/12/2017 – 07/01/2018
15/12/2018 – 12/01/2019
Tariffs include beautiful linen, bath towels, welcome packs, departure clean. Request to make up daybeds as extra beds incur a $50 surcharge per daybed.
SHORT STAY OFFERS currently available:
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum night stays are available between existing bookings – Watch this space…
If Balinese Beach House is not available for your preferred dates you might like to check for availability at our beautiful BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured as one of Australia’s Beautiful Beach Houses in the December 2011 / January 2012 issue of AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER
BALINESE BEACH HOUSE NOOSA
22 McAnally Drive Sunshine Beach
Booking means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
Property means 22 McAnally Drive, Sunshine Beach, Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Management means the owners and managers of the Property.
Guests means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
– Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
– To confirm a Booking, a holding deposit of 25% of the total accommodation cost is required. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until Management receives this deposit.
– The balance of your accommodation cost is to be paid 28 days before your arrival date, in Australian dollars net of any bank or other charges.
– Payment is by direct bank deposit to our business house account. You may pay by Visa or Mastercard if required but please note there is a 1.8% surcharge on Australian cards and 3.0% surcharge on International cards.
4. CHECK-IN/ OUT
– Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check-out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
– We will advise you of the check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure once payment of your accommodation cost has been made in full.
– If you cancel a low season Booking with at least two months written notice to us, or if you cancel a mid, high or peak season Booking with at least three months written notice to us, your deposit less a $200 booking fee will be refunded to you.
– If you give us less than this required written notice of cancellation, we will only refund your deposit less a $200 booking fee if we are able to re-book the Property for a reservation identical in all respects to your cancelled Booking.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT
– Management requires a security deposit of $1000 paid by Visa or Mastercard prior to checkin day. This security deposit will be refunded in full within 24 hours of checkout if the Property is left clean and tidy with no damage.
– If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
– The Property is to be used for holiday accommodation only. Weddings, functions and parties are strictly prohibited due to the Noosa Shire Council Planning Scheme requirements for holiday rentals.
9. CLEANING, LINEN AND TOWELS
– The departure clean is included in the tariff.
– The Property is professionally cleaned for Guest arrival by our contractors.
– Fresh linen and bath towels are supplied to the Property and the beds are made up. Beach towels are not provided.
– For Bookings greater than 10 nights one mini-clean and change of linen and bath towels will be provided mid-stay.
– On request, additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged for an extra fee.
– Although much loved, pets are not permitted at the Property.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
– The number of Guests must not exceed the number of beds provided for or the number agreed at the time of booking.
– You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss at the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement costs, at Management’s discretion, including by applying part or all of the security deposit towards the repair or replacement costs.
– Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund, and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
– Before check-out, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. All furniture, furnishings and other items must be left in the position they were in when you arrived. Heavy furniture should not be moved as it could cause damage to floors and walls.
– The Property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked, and air conditioners, fans and lights switched off.
– Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
– We recommend Guests purchase appropriate travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the Property, and insurance for loss of deposit, cancellation charges or any other costs you may incur as result of you being unable to holiday in the Property.